About Alanya Gazipasa International Airport (GZP)
Alanya Gazipasa International Airport (GZP) is the secondary airport of the city of Antalya, which welcomed around 20 million visitors in 2022. More than 25% of Antalya’s visitors have actually vacationed in Alanya.
Due to the remote location of the existing Antalya Airport to major tourist destinations in Alanya, the development and operation of the new Alanya Gazipasa International Airport became inevitable.
The airport opened for domestic flights in July 2010 with daily flights from Istanbul to Borajet. International flights began in the 2011 holiday season, with flights from Amsterdam. The new airport is only 30 minutes by road from Alanya compared to a travel time of two hours between Alanya and Antalya Airport, which was previously the nearest airport, 120 km away.
The airport has an annual passenger capacity of 1,500,000 passengers, a terminal area of 6,700 square meters and a parking lot with a capacity of 105 vehicles.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS Scandinavia, Transavia NL, Corendon Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Tailwind Airlines, Jettime, Small Planet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 10
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,000 x 45m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1,102,300
- Operational Opening Hours: 24/7
- Urban Population: 100,000
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 3
Ideal Estates offers Airport Transfer Services to and from Gazipasa International Airport